The Office IQ Editorial team met on 5th September 2001 at the Institute of Directors to discuss the future development of Office IQ.
David Atkinson - Property Futures
Stephen Hodnett - Property Futures
Peter Clucas - Clucas Communications
Sibylle Clucas - Clucas Communications
Tony Joyce - Chapman Swabey
Hugh Stebbing - Lloyds TSB
Peter Middup - P&FM
Roger Reeves - PriceWaterhouse Coopers
Adam Tinworth - Estates Gazette (e-business editor)
Lionel Prodgers - BIFM
Martin Clark - Oracle Corporation
The main points of the meeting were:
- Over 200 live relocation projects are now registered on Office IQ.
- Office IQ is being seen by over 100 people per day
- The supplier directory is proving popular with suppliers and users
- Various improvements to the site are being investigated as customer feedback comes in
- Press coverage has been very positive
- Future trends in office management were discussed for future inclusion in Office IQ, including emphasis on outsourcing as company policy, and the quality of environment that is now demanded by employees.
Watch Office IQ News and Views for further information